Coordinated by Michael Victory, Executive Officer, Teacher Learning Network
This is the registration page for the Professional Certificate in Education Leadership
The Professional Certificate in Education Leadership is designed as a qualification for aspiring, new and emerging leaders in schools. It is practical and focused on the school context. It is planned for you to complete the Certificate in a 12 month period
To complete the Certificate you will be required to complete 16 hours of targeted leadership courses with TLN. There is one compulsory 3 hour module to be completed at the end of the Certificate. This is an online on-demand course. There are up to 15 electives available to you in 2017 (approx 25 hours of course work).
These are the steps in the enrolment process
1. Enrol here for the Certificate.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with an important link.
3. Click that link and follow the instructions to register for the individual courses that you have chosen.
4. You will be required to enter your email and password to register for courses - this is a member only program.
5. You need to register for each individual course - this allows us to offer to you maximum flexibility across the whole Certificate.
6. You will receive email reminders about each course for which you have registered.
The courses are a combination of face to face, live online, and on-demand online. You are able to choose all online courses to complete the Certificate if travel to attend in person is not possible.
For teachers and educators in NSW; all courses in the Certificate are registered with NESA (formerly BOSTES).
PricingThe Professional Certificate in Education Leadership is only available to staff working in TLN member schools and individual TLN members. It is free for all of these members.
If your school is not a member return to the TLN homepage www.tln.org.au
for information on how to join.